- Incredible product with substantial new client wins.
- NodeJS, React, AWS and more.
- Remote working, flexible hours, stunning new offices.
What you'll be doing
- NodeJS experience is essential.
- Good experience of ES6.
- Good understanding of Unit testing and TDD.
- React / React Native Experience beneficial.
- Any cloud experience would be very beneficial e.g. AWS or GCP.
- Exposure to CI/CD.
- Exposure to Git flow or similar.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Passionate about learning the right technologies for the task.
You will be joining a small team of senior engineers to develop, test and maintain backend API's with some front end and mobile development, which will be React, Node and React Native. You will work with the QA lead and other developers, using the right tools and languages to ensure a high quality of product. They're keen to find someone who can think strategically and is passionate when explaining and demonstrating the product to new clients. You will be called upon to research and evaluate appropriate tech for the product beyond the existing stack and your ideas are very much valued. This is an incredibly exciting product already being used by some very well known customers so expect a fun and rewarded ride! What you'll get in return for your talents
Along with a salary between £40-50K you will be entitled to flexible working hours + remote working (3-4 days), 25 days holiday, private healthcare, pension, choose your own kit, training & conference budget, company phone paid for, hacks/R&D days, team social trips, coffee, fruit, beers etc, cycle to work scheme, hot-desk space, paid for courses of your choice, 5 days off if you're getting married, the day off if you're moving house, and charity days. It's a rare position with the opportunity to grow with a thriving start-up who will reward you for your efforts. What's next?
If you'd like to apply or find out more just give Mike a shout...... click apply for full job details