You want to go somewhere where you can make a big difference? Somewhere you are a key part of the team and the decision you take impact their success. This is what you can have if you take this jon, this company are a US success story but in Europe their journey is starting, what a great balance, no risk with all the innovation opportunities of a start-up!
You're a coder, an engineer, a problem solver, someone who thinks like a developer and can be on the same wavelength. Despite them being small in London you are still working for a company with a global presence so you'll have ownership on deployments of global products.
You are excited by challenges and the idea of bring your high standards and best practices to an SRE team. You use your experience to take a step back and see what the team is doing and then guide them in how to be more effective.
- Support and/or own the deployment of global products including setting up production and internal environments
- Setup and maintain Infrastructure & Product Reliability monitoring and alerting
- Maintain and enhance CI/CD Tooling and Terraform scripts in support of the mission in close collaboration with DevOps team
- Experience with continuous integration and automation server like Jenkins, CircleCI
- Experience with platforms like Kubernetes, Containers and public clouds
- Experience with one or more object-oriented programming skills, i.e. Java, Python, Go or scripting (Groovy, Shell)
This sounds like you doesn't it? You want to learn more?
Lets have a chat, no CV is necessry at this early stage
Email me on