We are recruiting for a well-established Berkshire based organisation and they are seeking a is seeking a Full Stack Engineer to join their Product Development and Operations team and will work in Agile teams to build improvements and maintain components on the company's White Label Dating platform.
This role is a full-time, permanent position that will be located remotely, but will include travel to company events and meetings as required.
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience.
The role works closely with other developers, designers, testers and project management to ensure effective product solutions that meet the company's commercial goals are deployed successfully.
The role supports the business in delivering its key objectives by ensuring code, software and applications are issue free when releasing to production, as well as improving process and enhancing efficiencies.
· Design and implement application and platform components.
· Work with other developers in Scrum teams to create new features and functionality.
· Collaborate across the business to understand commercial requirements.
· Participate fully in sprint planning, retrospectives and other Scrum ceremonies.
· Follow best practices to ensure stability and security of company systems.
· Learn and improve skills using new web techniques and technologies
· Agile software development experience, including Scrum and Kanban.
· Strong knowledge of developing and debugging in CFML/PHP/(Ruby).
· Practical experience with major RDBMS, non-relational data stores, caching strategies, message queues and indexing systems.
· Source control and collaboration through pull requests with git and GitHub.
· Academic background in computer science or software engineering.
· Excellent team-working, communication and attention-to-detail skills.
· A passion for technology and the desire to keep knowledge updated.
· Basic knowledge of working with Linux (CentOS/RHEL).
· Experience of AWS services (particularly S3, EC2, RDS, SQS, AMQ, ElastiCache).
· Experience with an app framework (Svelt, Vue, Angular, React etc.)
· Experience of architecting, building and deploying a PWA to production (at any scale)...... click apply for full job details