We are recruiting for a well-established Berkshire based organisation and they are seeking a PHP Developer to join their Product Development and Operations team to work in Agile teams to build improvements and maintain components on the company's platform.
This role is a full-time, permanent position that will be located remotely, but will include travel to company events and meetings as required.
Salary £55,000 - 60,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience.
The role works closely with other developers, designers, testers and project management to ensure effective product solutions that meet the company's commercial goals are deployed successfully.
The role supports the business in delivering its key objectives by ensuring code, software and applications are issue free when releasing to production, as well as improving process and enhancing efficiencies.
· Assist development of PHP applications in one or more Agile teams.
· Help maintain, expand and modernise a small selection of existing PHP applications.
· Maintain and improve Business Rules and other documentation.
· Work with other developers in Scrum teams to create new features and functionality.
· Collaborate across the business to understand commercial requirements.
· Participate fully in sprint planning, retrospectives and other Scrum ceremonies.
· Follow best practices to ensure stability and security of company systems.
· Learn and improve skills using new web techniques and technologies.
· Commercial PHP skills (7.x.), including the use of PHPUnit
· Building applications using the Laravel framework (6.x...... click apply for full job details